sexual abuse

  1. Home
  2.  - 
  3. Childhood Sexual Abuse
  4.  - Sexual Abuse By Members Of The Clergy

Start The Healing Process Now

Every instance of childhood child sexual abuse is tragic, but there is something particularly pernicious when the person committing these terrible crimes is a Catholic priest or other clergy member. We are in a season where these alarmingly widespread and frequent crimes against children by clergy are coming to light, and there is a new sensitivity to the victims of these crimes.

If you have suffered childhood sexual abuse at the hands of the clergy, it is okay for you to talk to someone who can help you.

Talk with a lawyer from Gianforcaro Law. In addition to decades of legal experience, we focus almost exclusively on these cases. We will handle your case with compassion and skill, and we will fight to help you through the process to obtain justice and compensation.

We Understand

Gregory G. Gianforcaro, has unique insight into the pain and suffering of someone who suffered childhood sexual abuse from a priest or other clergy member. As an altar boy growing up, Mr. Gianforcaro had many friends who were victimized in this way, and he knows how the pain and trauma can affect someone their entire life.

This tragedy can happen to boys or girls, and it can take a lifetime to recover. If you have been in this situation, you deserve to be compensated for what you have suffered.

Obtaining Justice For Childhood Sexual Abuse Survivors

With more than 30 years of legal experience throughout Warren and Hunterdon counties, as well as the entire state of New Jersey, our attorney has obtained more than $10 million in settlements for our clients who have been child sexual abuse victims. We are not afraid to go up against a church or other organization in order to obtain justice for you and your family.

For Adults Who Were Abused As Children

Recently, New Jersey has extended its statute of limitations for childhood sexual abuse claims. This means that if you were sexually abused as a child, even if it was years ago, you might still be able to make a claim. Talk with our team to learn more.

Contact Us – Get The Help You Need

Call 908-859-2200​ or contact us online to schedule your confidential consultation.